All About CSU-Pueblo

Military Science

A minor in Military Science is available for students participating in the Army ROTC Program. Participants must achieve a minimum of 21 credit hours by graduation, which includes credit for all Advanced Course classes (to include graduation from Advanced Camp) and the Professional Military Education (PME) requirement. More information about the minor is available through the Department of Military Science.